This section will show you how to manage your password, including how to reset it.
Articles in this section
All our systems and tools at Flinders are protected by passwords. your main username and password will get you into most of the systems you'll use, but there are some exceptions. Here are the things that your 'Network' (or 'FCCC') username and password will give access to:
- Our BYOD network (the WiFi system you connect to with your own device).
- College Owned computers (such as those in the computer labs, library or on a laptop trolley).
- Moodle (for your courses, timetable and reports).
- AccessIT Library system.
There are some systems that use exactly the same password as your Network password, but have a slightly modified username.
- Google Apps
Your username for Google Apps is your network username with @ga.flinders.vic.edu.au added to it. For example, if your network username was bsimpson17, then your Google Apps username would be email@example.com.
- Office 365
Your username for Google Apps is your network username with @fccc.vic.edu.au added to it. For example, if your network username was bsimpson17, then your Google Apps username would be firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, there are two systems for which you'll need a unique password, but the same username. These are:
- JacPlus (only used at Tyabb campus).
- Campion Books (only used at Carrum Downs campus).