Our licensing arrangements allow students and staff to use the Microsoft Office Apps on their mobile devices (eg. Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab). This article describes how to do this.
Apple iOS Devices
The following steps apply to iOS devices, including iPads and iPhones.
- On your device, visit the App Store and search for Office. Select the GET link for the Office app(s) you wish to download.
- Launch the app and select Sign In
- At the Sign In screen, enter your email address in the following format and select Next:
- Enter your usual network password
- Office will take a moment to activate, then should confirm your success
- Select Create and Edit Documents to start
We currently recommend linking to Dropbox from within the Microsoft Office Apps for mobile devices, which allows for your documents to be submitted to Moodle. Setting up this link to Dropbox is easy, and described here.