This article is intended to assist parents and guardians in changing their own passwords. This process cannot be used by students. Students can change their own password using a different technique.
Parents and Guardians can change their Moodle password whenever they want to! This article shows how you can change your password.
To change your password, follow these instructions:
- Log into Moodle.
- Look for your name in the top-right corner of the page. Click/tap on your name.
- Click/tap Preferences.
- Click/tap Change password.
- You should now see the Change password screen.
- Enter your current password in the space provided.
- Enter your new password into 'New password' space and the 'New password (again)' space.
- Click/tap Save changes.
Always take the time to choose a strong password. Using the same password you've used for other sites is risky, as is using the name of a child, pet or favourite television character. If you need some advice on selecting a password, read the article Setting a strong password.