This article is intended to assist parents and guardians in changing their own Flinders Account passwords.
This article describes how parents and guardians can change their Flinders Account password. You can do this from any device with a connection to the Internet.
To change your password:
- Using a web browser, visit the site: helpdesk.flinders.vic.edu.au/password.
Enter your Flinders Community ID in the username space.
Your Flinders Community ID is usually a 4 or 5-digit number. If you are unsure of your Flinders Community ID you can search for it by following these instructions: Retrieve your Flinders Community ID
- Enter your old password in the space provided.
- Choose a new password, and enter it into the 'New password' space and again into the 'Confirm new password' space.
- Click/tap Submit.
- Passwords must be at least 12 characters long.
- Your new password cannot be one of your 10 most recently used passwords.
Never share or disclose your password!