Connect to the FCCC WiFi Network with your Username and Password, install the file (called "ipad_signed.mobileconfig") below and trust the certificate. This only needs be done on your device the first time you connect.
To setup your Apple iOS device for the BYOD network, follow these instructions:
- Make sure you follow these instrustion on your Safari browser
- Click this file FCCC_WiFi.mobileconfig. Then press Allow on the popup
- Once the pop shows downloaded
- Open up settings on your phone
- Underneath your name you will see a new tab named 'Profile Downloaded'
- Click on 'Profile Downloaded' and click 'Install'
- Enter your pin
- Now click 'Install' again
- Now click done
- Open settings app → General → About → Certificate Trust Settings
- Enable "Flinders CC College Root CA"
- Congratulations. Your phone wifi is now connected to the internet.