This article introduces the steps required for an eligible student to install the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
This software is licensed for students in specific Art and Media subjects.
Confirm with your teacher that you are enrolled in a class that is involved with the Adobe subscription.
Ensure that you have administrative permissions to install software on your device.
- Visit the website www.adobe.com
Click Sign in with your FCCC account
- On the top right corner, click on the blue circle icon then click view account
- Choose View and download my apps
- Select Creative Cloud to download and install
- Run the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Under the Apps tab you will find a list of the applications available for download and install